Take Care of Your Penis….
Tips to keep your penis clean, sweet and healthy.
As a man, keeping your penis healthy and sweet is important. Your sexual
organs are very valuable and must be cared for.
1. A clean penis is very important so wash your penis with warm water at
least twice a day. Clean the scrotum and under the penis shaft gently and
scrub your scrotal sack too.
2. Leaving too much hair around the penis is not cool. During sex,the hair can cause cuts on the vaginal organs and condom. Also, hair around the base of the penis can be breeding ground for boils and cause bad odour so shave or keep it short and clean.
3. Don’t pamper the penis too much, As soon as you notice an infection, boil, rashes, please get help
4. Many guys wear one boxer for a whole week or even a month but for health reasons pls change your
boxers everyday. Dirty boxer may give your penis a permanent bad smell and a bad taste.
5. Guys what you eat affects the taste of your semen or penile juice. Avoid
too much garlic, onion, alcohol,coffee and spicy foods. Eat fruits that are
high in natural sugar like oranges, apples, mangoes and please take honey too. They all make your sperm
taste good to feed the egg for a healthy baby.
6. A woman’s face may need makeup but not your penis. Avoid using powder around the penis. If you do,
especially after shaving, you might have to deal with serious irritations. The penis doesn’t need perfume to smell good so don’t spray perfume around your penis.
NB: For those who are not
circumcised, in your case, please pull back the foreskin and wash underneath with warm water everyday.
Always remember, a clean penis is mightier than Goliath’s sword..
Thanks for reading but Ladies, please share to your male Friends, brothers,
Fiancé & Husbands &….
Guys, please forward this to all your male friends to promote a healthy penis life among men.
Finally guys, please go for a quick check up if you notice any changes within your scrotum, this could be a sign of prostrate cancer. It’s common among men about and above 50years…..
Please this is educational material so don’t take offence prostate cancer is real and claims life.